Benefits of XLT Self-Feeding Screwdrivers
- Vertical, horizontal, or inverted operation.
- Uses a variety of pneumatic or electric tools.
- Open frame design allows for easy bit replacement & torque adjustment.
- Multiple sensing options for screw presence depth & torque.
- Bit stroke only models available for use on robots or subsidies.
- Multi-spindle layouts available on one slide.
- Predrilled & tapped bases for easy installation.
- Offset tooling available for close center applications.
- Head tooling may be locked in any radial position.
- Multiple head styles for difficult access applications.
Assembly Automation is a California-based automation component supplier, specializing in the production of pre-engineered screw driving and screw feed systems for automated and hand-held assembly equipment.
Single Spindle Photos
Single Spindle Videos
Vertical Up Screw Feed Drive Unit